Our Manufacturing and Assembly Capabilities
Our two adjacent REMO Electronics buildings combined contain some 8,000 square meters of production workspace. In that area we operate a range of manufacturing, quality control and administration departments. Our manufacturing department includes machining, assembly, radio, galvanic and packaging divisions. In our quality control department we have our design division, radio laboratory, IT facility, logistics division, transport section and maintenance group. In our administrative department we have our marketing and sales, accounting, human resources and security groups.
Overall, REMO has some 500 production machines and supports more than full-time 300 employees. Our unique factory design allows for rapid adaptation to quickly produce new styles of antennas in quantity. We can produce 90,000 units per month, with the highest quality control standards anywhere in the world.
Our machining department features an exceptional range of equipment for manufacturing virtually any imaginable antenna, as prototypes and in mass production. Examples of the capital plant include the following:
- Several guillotine shears with the capability of working metal thicknesss of 0.1 to 10 mm
- Angula scissors
- Metal cutting machines
- Over a dozen specialized presses ranging from 3 to 300 tons of force
- Computer Numerical Controlled (CNC) sheet bending machine for up to 2000 mm lengths/li>
- Sheet bending machines
- Turning lathes
- Milling machines
- Specialized drilling systems
- Threading machines, including 8 turret-lathe machines and 2 CNC JSA20A longitudinal turning machines
- A Trumph Trumatic 300LW2 coordinate punching machine with laser head for metal cutting
- Two Rapid 3015 laser cutting machines with 1,000-watt ytterbium fiber laser heads
We have some 50 dedicated work stations for mechanical assembly. These include:
- 30 work stations with pneumatic riveting machines and screwdrivers
- 8 work stations equipped with semi-automatic welding machines that operate in a protective as environment
- 3 work stations with semi-automatic welding machines featuring closed cycle cooling
- 4 work stations with electrostatic and tribostatic powder painting booths
- 3 work stations with tunnel type polymerization camera systems capable of up to 15 cubic meters each
Electronic Assembly Department
Our electronic assembly area is state-of-the-art and uses the best equipment available anywhere. Included are:
- TWS SR2700 semi-automatic screen printers for soldering boards and components
- 2 TWS Quadra SMD automatic SMD mounting machines
- TWS-1100 reflow oven
- TWS DM500 depanelling machine
- Schleuniger 0C3950 automatic cable and wire cutting machine
- Feintechnik Rittmeyer pneumatic able stripping machines
- 30 soldering stations
- Multiple Planar OBZOR-103 and 304 vector network analyzers for testing
Our packaging department represents the final step in assembly of our final product. It includes:
- Rolling machine
- Glue liner and glue layer machines
- Silk-screen printing site
- Epoxy linear and domed labels
- Complete printing facility, including Riso, Epson, HP and Graphtec printers
Quality control department
A most important component of REMO production involves inspection and quality assurance. To achieve the highest quality control, REMO has 5 full-time quality engineers whose workplaces include vector network analyzers, such as the Planar OBZOR-103 and TRS1300/1, and other measuring equipment. They sample every production run to achieve a high-sigma level of acceptance to assure our customers never encounter a defective REMO product.
Design department and Radio laboratory
Our Design Department is responsible for conception, modeling and production of new product prototypes. There are three dedicated mechanical engineers, 3 electronics technicians, and a documentation engineer. The latest CAD software is used to design and develop new product designs and to continually reevaluate and improve existing product designs. The Design Department also has a Research and Development group that uses milling and engraving equipment, 3D printers and other equipment for developing new products and evaluating them.
The Radio Laboratory has 3 dedicated electrical engineers who use spectrum analyzers, digital multimeters, signal generators and oscilloscopes, vector network analyzers, and other state-of-the-art equipment to develop and measure various new equipment and antenna designs for use in frequencies up to 10 GHz. This group also has an antenna range for evaluating antenna gain and pattern features to assure product quality and performance.
Marketing, Sales and Logistics
REMO monitors new technological developments and maintains and active involvement in following international standards for radio systems, spectrum and antennas. We also evaluate competitors’ products to assure that REMO produces equal or better quality antennas and accessories at better prices. We actively seek feedback from our customers to improve our products, and we update our website on a continuing basis to make sure we provide the latest information to our market. REMO also has special arrangements with shipping companies to provide security of transport and rapid delivery throughout Russia and outside of Russia.
Network with more than 50 computers and servers; 2 free Internet-channels; access control system «Kordon».
Other structure units and departments
Group of repair and servicing of the equipment; warehouse inventory; department of marketing; accounting department; HR; security service.